- This Site may include hyperlinks to other websites which are not maintained by us.
- We are not responsible for the content of such external websites and we make no representations whatsoeverconcerning the content or accuracy of, opinions expressed in, or other links provided by such websites.
- The inclusion of any hyperlink to external websites does not imply endorsement by us of those websites or any products or services referred to therein.
- The terms of service and privacy policies applicable to external websites may be different from those applicable to our Site.
- If you decide to access any external website through a link within our Site, you do so entirely at your own risk, and we(dentalmainframe.com) will have no liability for any loss or damage arising from your access or use of any external website.
- Since we(dentalmainframe.com) are not responsible for the availability of these websites, or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding an external website to the administrator of that particular website.
- You agree that you will bring no suit or claim against us arising from or based upon any such use of external websites.
Hyperlinks to other websites that are provided on the Site are note intended to imply that: a)we are affiliated or associated with any external website; or
(b) any linked site is authorized to use any of our trademarks, trade names, logos, or copyrights.
USE OF TRADEMARKS
You may not, without our express prior written permission, use any of the site's (dentalmainframe.com) trademarks,logo, replicate the service/business model or our service marks for any purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event will we(dentalmainframe.com) , its contributors, content-providers, and other partner entities, and the officers, directors, employees, members, representatives, and agents of each of the foregoing ,be liable to you, your Company, or any third party for any losses or damages, alleged under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with: (a) your use of, the Site or the Content;
(b) our performance of or failure to perform our obligations in connection with these Terms;
(c) the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users of the Site or 3rd parties; or
(d) your purchase or use of any goods or services provided by third parties.
- Under no circumstances will we(dentalmainframe.com) or our partners be liable to you, your Company, or any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special, or similar damages or costs (including, but not limited to, lost profits or data, loss of goodwill, loss of or damage to property, loss of use, business interruption, and claims of third parties) arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the use of the Site or the Content, or the transmission of information to or from the Site over the Internet, even if we were advised, knew, or should have known of the posibility of such damages or costs.
- In a jurisdiction that does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain damages, the liability of LIVEWIRE TECHNOLOGIES and the partners will be limited in accordance with these Terms to the extent permitted by law.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, if LIVEWIRE TECHNOLOGIES or any of the partners is found liable to you or to any third party as a result of any claims or other matters arising under or in connection with these Terms, the Site, or your use of the Site, the maximum liability for all such claims and other matters will not exceed $100 in any calendar year.
- You agree to defend and indemnify LIVEWIRE TECHNOLOGIES, and our officers, directors, employees, members, representatives, and agents, against all claims, demands, suits, or other proceedings, and all resulting loss, damage, liability, cost, and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), made by any third party arising out of:
- -content, data, or information that you submit, post to, or transmit through the Site;
-your access to and use of the Content, the Site, and other materials, products, and --- services available on or through the Site
-your violation of these Terms;
-your violation of any rights of any third party;
-any unauthorized use of a username, password, or account number.
-We reserve, and you grant to us, the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
These Terms will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws the india under whose juridiction LIVEWIRE TECHNOLOGIES is liable and any cause of action arising under
these Terms or otherwise involving this Site will be brought exclusively in a court in india.
time according to their respective terms) collectively constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of the Site and the Content.
- Our electronically or otherwise properly stored copy of these Terms will be deemed to be the true, complete, valid, authentic, and enforceable copy, and you agree that you will not contest the admissibility or enforceability of our copy of these Terms in connection with any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms.
- Any provisions of these Terms that are reasonably inferable to have been intended to survive termination (including, but not limited to, any provisions regarding limitation of our liability or indemnification) will continue in effect beyond any such termination of access to this Site.
- These Terms do not confer any rights, remedies, or benefits upon any person other than you.
- We may assign our rights and duties under these Terms at any time to any third party without notice. You may not assign these Terms without our prior written consent.
- Our waiver of any breach of these Terms will not be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach thereof.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be stricken and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Possible evidence of use of the Site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities.
- Discontinuation of use of this Site is your sole right and remedy for any dissatisfaction with the Site or any of the Content.
Please contact us with any questions regarding the Site or these Terms at:
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND THE SITE
- We may change these Terms at any time, and all such changes are effective immediately upon notice, which we may give by any means, including, but not limited to, by posting a revised version of these Terms or other notice on the Site.
- You should view these Terms often to stay informed of changes that may affect you.
- Your use of the Site constitutes your continuing agreement to be bound by these Terms, as they are amended from time to time.
- We expressly reserve the right to make any changes that we deem appropriate from time to time to the Site or to any information, text, data, databases, graphics, images, sound recordings, audio and visual clips, logos, software, opportunities, features, services, and other materials within the Site (all such materials, and any compilation, collection, or arrangement thereof, the “Content)